• The expected growth in employment should have a somewhat positive impact on demand for office premises.
• Recently the supply of offices has somewhat reduced, which has led to a more stable market equilibrium. However, major construction projects that are underway will increase the available space and this could exert renewed pressure on supply.
• Consequently, owners of offices will still have to work hard to market their premises, including offering rental concessions when letting or re-letting their properties.
• The situation on the market for retail space remains tense. The sector is undergoing a rapid transformation, with online shopping gaining ever more traction.
• When marketing retail space, it is vital to have a usage concept that is adapted to specific target groups. Wüest Partner anticipates that rents will continue to fall this year.